Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments at Corbin Dental in Oyster Bay, NY
At our Oyster Bay, NY dental practice, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments to meet the needs, goals, and budgets of every patient.
Dr. Richard and Dr. Bruce Corbin are experienced in repairing damaged teeth, realigning crooked teeth, brightening stained teeth, and reshaping misshapen teeth with state-of-the-art treatments. Our focus is always on oral health first; in many cases, cosmetic dentistry is part of a treatment plan that seeks to restore dental health while also improving the appearance of your smile.
Sometimes there is an underlying dental problem that is causing cosmetic concerns. Your personalized treatment plan may include one or more of the following cosmetic dental procedures: tooth bonding, teeth whitening, or porcelain veneers. We will work with you to determine the best course of treatment to help you achieve your desired results.
At Corbin Dental, we offer a variety of cosmetic dental services to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Whether you’re looking for a way to straighten your teeth or brighten your smile, we have a solution for you.
Our Oyster Bay Cosmetic Dental Services
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces for patients who are looking to straighten their teeth without anyone knowing they’re doing it. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it’s an easy way to brighten your smile. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening options.
- Tooth Bonding – This is a quick and easy way to repair chipped, discolored, or misshapen teeth. The procedure uses a tooth-colored composite resin that is bonded to your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are thin shells of ceramic that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They can be used to correct misshapen, chipped, or discolored teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are used to cover a tooth that is damaged or decayed. Bridges are used to fill in the space left by a missing tooth. Both crowns and bridges are made from porcelain or ceramic, which gives them a natural look.
- Snap-On Smile – This is a removable appliance that can give you a beautiful smile in just two visits. It’s made of durable, lifelike resin that is custom-fit to your teeth
- Dental Implants – This is a permanent solution to tooth loss. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into your jawbone. Once the implant has healed, an artificial tooth (crown) is attached to the post.
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Oyster Bay, look no further than Corbin Dental. We offer a variety of cosmetic dental services to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.