Corbin Dental has always maintained a commitment to following all recommended infection control guidelines and practices to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff. Drs. Richard and Bruce Corbin place infection control at the highest priority in all offices and meet or exceed all OSHA, ADA, and local governing board requirements through strict sterilization and cleaning procedures.
In response to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we have augmented our infection control protocols and made important changes to your patient experience to promote social distancing and prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Our dental care team is prepared to provide a high standard of dental care in a safe environment.
We’re On It- Your Safety is Our Priority
COVID-19 Infection Control: What to Expect
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
What we will be doing:
These changes will apply to all of our New York area dental office locations. Our staff will communicate any specific directions for check in when confirming your dental appointment.
- Plexi-glass has been installed around our front desk and waiting room chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart for social distancing.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow sufficient time between patients for cleaning and disinfecting treatment rooms and allowing patients to exit the office, avoiding congestion and contact.
- Check in can be completed in your car before entering the office.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
- Medical grade HEPA air filtration has been added to our offices to minimize airborne pathogens.
- Medical grade disinfectant solutions will be used on all office surfaces daily and between patients in operatories.
- Aerosol reducing technology will be used when appropriate during treatment.
What we ask of you:
- Please do not bring extra guests to your appointment if possible.
- Patients must wear a mask to and from the office and at all times unless being treated
- All patients will complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and health screening and have their temperature taken upon arrival with a digital thermometer.
- All patients will perform a pre-procedure mouth rinse with an anti-bacterial solution.
Questions or Concerns?
We understand that you may have questions about the changes discussed above, what your visit will be like, and our infection control technology. Please feel free to contact your local Corbin Dental office for information and clarification before your visit. We look forward to seeing our patients again and helping you maintain a healthy and vibrant smile.