Family Dentistry Oyster Bay NY
At Corbin Dental, we treat patients of all ages, whether their first tooth comes in or they need a full set of dentures. We focus on preventive care and helping every member of your family understand the importance of at-home dental care. Our family dentistry practice helps you make informed decisions, guides your children or parents on how to care for their teeth, and treats entire families regardless of age.
Call 516-922-5888 to schedule appointments for everyone in the family with Corbin Dental at Oyster Bay today.
Family Dentistry in Oyster Bay
Creating beautiful smiles starts with regular cleanings and preventive dental care. During a regular checkup, we’ll clean your teeth and examine your gums, teeth, tongue, and mouth for potential gum disease or cavities. If we find any problems, we’ll discuss your options and work with you to find a suitable solution.
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Corbin Dental at Oyster Bay provides dental health preventive care and procedures for every member of your family.
Young patients in our office receive gentle care that makes them comfortable with their visit, focusing primarily on preventing future teeth problems while teaching them about oral health. We also help parents learn how to spot signs of dental trouble before the problem escalates to painful toothaches.
We encourage adults to continue attending regular checkups and provide cleanings while keeping an eye out for potential dental problems. When you need fillings, dental crowns, or other procedures to help you smile with confidence, we provide those services too.
Family dentistry extends to our senior patients, many of whom suffer from aging teeth and gums that infection can easily invade. In addition, we provide partial and full dentures so that everyone in your family can smile brightly and comfortably at the next get-together.
Basic Dental Care Tips from Corbin Dental at Oyster Bay
Age shouldn’t stop you from practicing regular at-home dental care. Use these tips to keep your entire family’s mouths happy and healthy between dentist visits.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and refrain from eating or drinking sugary foods or drinks for at least thirty minutes afterward.
- Use a soft toothbrush and gently brush your teeth to avoid gum damage or enamel deterioration.
- Replace your toothbrush every 90 days, especially if you’ve been sick.
- Floss between your teeth to dislodge food particles and bacteria before you brush.
- If you have partial or full removable dentures, brush them at the same time you brush your teeth and follow all care instructions provided.
- Chew sugar-free gum and try to avoid sugary foods to reduce the risk of cavities and keep current ones from growing.
- Purchase a toothbrush with a rotating head to enjoy a better cleaning than with manual toothbrushes.
Everyone Can Enjoy a Beautiful Smile with Corbin Dental in Oyster, NY
At Corbin Dental, our family dentistry practice allows everyone from one-year-olds to older adults to enjoy the benefits of professional dental care. To schedule your appointment and learn more about our services, call Corbin Dental at Oyster Bay at 516-922-5888.
DISCOVER YOUR BEST SMILE
Book Your Appointment Today
Corbin Dental in Bayside and Oyster Bay are a family owned and operated Bayside and Oyster Bay dentist offices for patients of all ages. Our team is committed to improving smiles through patient-focused comprehensive dentistry.