Are your teeth sensitive to hot or cold temperatures? Do you suffer from frequent toothaches? Call Corbin Dental for treatment. Dr. Bruce Corbin, Dr. Richard Corbin, and Dr. Diana Abramova can treat tooth sensitivity in Oyster Bay, NY. Over time, tooth sensitivity can worsen and make it uncomfortable to eat, drink, and speak. Contact our dentists to find the source of your tooth sensitivity so you can live comfortably while improving your oral health.
Common Causes of Sensitive Teeth
- Worn or broken tooth enamel
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Tooth fractures
- Exposed roots
Please contact our office if you have noticed
Treating Tooth Sensitivity
- Specialized toothpaste: There are certain types of toothpaste formulated with tooth sensitivity in mind. These kinds of toothpaste help block the transmission of pain from the tooth to the nerves.
- Fluoride: The fluoride treatment that we provide in our office helps strengthen the tooth enamel while addressing tooth sensitivity.
- Dental Crowns/Tooth Bonding: These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
- Root canal: If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Schedule a Dental Consultation
Treat tooth sensitivity and get your smile back. Contact Corbin Dental today by calling (516) 200-1706. You may also request a dental appointment with our team on our website. Let our dental team know if you have any further questions or concerns about sensitive teeth. We will be happy to help you.